Send your own ElfYourself eCards
I am absolutely dying laughing at this next one because I can tell you for a fact that I danced just like that to Cotton-Eyed Joe at the company holiday party last year. Ha, ha!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
I am peeing myself over this next one. Be prepared!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Thanks for the giggle, Nina!







3 comments:
OHHHH My Sugar Plums... those are too cute!! Love it. And, you have a package (FINALLY) on the way. I'm so sorry for my MIA-ness lately. Thanks for the shout out too btw! Happy Thanksgiving Week, xoxo
Those are fantastic, Abbie! I heard about these last year but never saw any and now I can safely say I'll be joining the list of new elves this year. I think it will make a great email to friends + family on Friday celebrating the first official day of the Christmas season. Thank you so much for sharing!
haha I love it! My friend did this but with pictures of her baby nieces, and it was hysterical!
Post a Comment