I chose a sensible shoe to wear out on the town today. I got them half-off earlier this year.
I picked this pair up today half-off. They are so much cuter in person and have a slimmer toe than the pair I was wearing. The top is felted with a sweater material over it! Not too thrilling, but when you need shoes to wear in the snow most of the year, you get excited about this kind of thing!
I've been eyeing this pair for a while. I would want to wear these over jeans, but my calves are huge and probably won't fit.

^Irregular Choice
I think these are so versatile. You could dress them up or down.
^Urban Outfitters
^Urban OutfittersThis last pair is one I've been wanting for a long time. My dad just laughs because he used to wear them all of the time. Maybe that's why I like them so much!










No comments:
Post a Comment