Monday, November 3, 2008

Etsy Love: Stationery

When I first found Etsy, every item that I "hearted" was some sort of paper product. Anyone that knows me knows that I am addicted to stationery. I have several boxes of cards of all sorts. I could give someone a card every day of the year and still not be rid of all of them. I figured what better way to share my addiction than to blog about it! Without further ado... a few of my favorite items from Etsy sellers:


^sarahparrott825
^afavorite
^desTroy
^icecreamsocialpaper
^simplesongdesigns
^inkylivie
^earmark
^siskastudio
^BellisStudio
^orangebeautiful
^sunlitletterpress
^dutchdoor
^sycamorestreetpress
^breadandbuttershop
^paperedtogether
^pistachiopress
^turtlepapers

I could go on forever. I have many more favorite sellers, but I didn't want to overwhelm the post. Do you have favorite sellers on Etsy that I didn't list here? Leave them in the comments for everyone to check out!

On a side note... Earmark just opened a new online store and is having a Tis the Season sale! Check it out. (You may remember Earmark made the banners I bought for Jen's bridal shower back in July.)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have a serious etsy addiction. It is getting to be out of control.

southern daze said...

I'm addicted to stationery as well and adore many of the shops you listed. There are a few I'm not familiar with and I'm excited to check them out. One of my favorites is Avie Designs. She's super easy (and fun!) to work with, her products are fantastic (I love her patterned envelopes) and get this...shipping is included in the price. Gotta love that!

Abbie said...

Avie is a great one, too. Etsy has SO many amazing vendors!

Earmark Social said...

Thank you so much! I love your blog! WOOHOO! thank you for mentioning our new shop and sale too :)

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

hey thanks for the mention!

Mrs. in May said...

Darn that Etsy! Seriously something new I want to buy every darn day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails