^Florida, April 2005
^3rd anniversary, 2005 (notice the short 'do-- I got it done that day w/out warning him!)
^Mexico, May 2006 (a week after closing on the townhouse!)
^More Mexico, May 2006
^J's company campout, July 2006
^My birthday, August 2006
^At a casual wedding, August 2006
^Halloween 2006
^J's company campout, June 2007
^Florida, April 2008
^J's company campout, July 2008
^6th anniversary, 2008
^Hiking near our home, September 2008
^Game Night, October 2008For those of you who hung in there through all of those pics and don't see the weight change, here's a pic of me and Sister in January. Yeah, she was the pregnant one, not me.

Couldn't tell, could you? Now... go back up one picture and look at me now. WOW!

Couldn't tell, could you? Now... go back up one picture and look at me now. WOW!










4 comments:
so fun to see all of those pics! I wanted to tell you, the mint J. Crew shoes... on sale :)
WHAT?! I may have to place an order!
so adorable!
You guys make such a cute couple and you look fantastic!!
Post a Comment