Have you been eyeing something at the JCrew fall sale? They have just lowered many of the items' prices... and are offering free shipping on orders over $125! Use code FS125.
This would be a great time to grab a dress for your bridal shower!
hi! i just wanted to say THANKS for the blog award - it's awesome to see that other people (besides me) think i'm funny. i hope my wedding nightmare has provided you with a few laughs. (someone needs to benefit from this thing!) anyway, i love reading your blog too!! thanks again!!
4 comments:
hi! i just wanted to say THANKS for the blog award - it's awesome to see that other people (besides me) think i'm funny. i hope my wedding nightmare has provided you with a few laughs. (someone needs to benefit from this thing!) anyway, i love reading your blog too!! thanks again!!
Figures - the day I decide to hold off on all purchases that aren't Christmas related and JCrew has to go and do this!
Thank you for this! I just found that my bridesmaids dresses AND the flower girl dresses I have been eyeing went on sale! woohoo!
What is JCREW doing to me? I feel like they have a new sale every week....hahaha. happy friday!
Post a Comment