Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm So Excited... I Just Can't Hide It...

I'm breaking from the regularly scheduled Weight Watchers Wednesday post to tell you that I lost another 2 ell-bees this week... for a total of 13.6 since July 21st! I have officially hit my 10% goal that was set by WW my first night. Ten freaking percent! I hate to toot my own horn, but...... I just can't help it! I'm too excited. Okay... back to regularly scheduled posts.

4 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

Yay! What an accomplishment- good job!

tina said...

Congratulations! :) Great job! I know how hard it is. WW is a great progam.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is such an accomplishment! You've come so far:)

Monogramchick said...

Hurray!!! Way to go girl :)
I love the posts you're doing with the kitchens and the offices...I love that little ottomon with the green polka fabric, and the cabinets are amazing. I am a fan of white too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails