Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Well, I've already blabbed about my weigh in (ahem, down 13.6), so I'll just leave you with a new recipe this week. I thought it might be nice to have another dessert. How about you?

Ingredients

  • 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate, grated or chopped
  • 1 Tbsp sugar
  • 2 large burrito-size wheat flour tortilla(s), (6 inch) or plain
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp powdered sugar

Instructions

  • Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chocolate, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to cover ingredients.

  • Set quesadillas in a dry skillet and cook over medium heat until speckled with brown spots on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of powdered sugar; serve. Yields 1 quesadilla per serving.
  • POINTS® value | 4
    Servings | 2
    Preparation Time | 5 min
    Cooking Time | 4 min
    Level of Difficulty | Easy
Still here? Good thing... I'm already at 200 posts?! I certainly can't believe that. Apparently, I'm gung-ho about this blogging thing. How about another giveaway? Tell me which type of posts you prefer by midnight MST tonight, and I'll pick a winner at random. Thanks again for following my blog. I appreciate all of the comments!

5 comments:

Chic Runner said...

Ah I love that recipie! I'll have to try it out for sure soon! Thanks and looks delish!

My favorite posts.. Giveaways of course, but I love EVERYTHING, I'm such a creep on everyone elses lives! :)

LauraAnn said...

I love the Ring Shot posts! I think I have about a hundred different ring shots that I want my photographer to do with our rings!

That recipe looks YUMMY!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

congrats on your 13.6! how incredible!

and this looks delicious!!!

southern daze said...

I love all of your posts (really, I do!) but right now I'm especially enjoying those dedicated to home inspiration.

Anonymous said...

YUM...that looks really good...I think I'll have to try it out! Way to shed the lbs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails