I promise I'm not intending to be absent. For some reason, my posts are being delayed by Blogger. Not sure what's going on... hang in there! I have loads of news this week, as well as the giveaway winner.
I was reading about the latest WeddingBee drama, when I saw your comment and clicked over to your little blog. I wanted to send you this note in an e-mail but wasn’t able to find it on your site.
We have just started a website that may exactly what you are looking for - it is a social wedding network called www.uberBrides.com An uberBride is the opposite of a Bridezilla - are you an uberBride?
The site is similar to WeddingBee, it has a forum and blogs, but also goes a few steps farther, and allows you to create connections with other bloggers, other wedding vendors and even like-minded Brides.
I would like to encourage you sign up and check us out for 3 minutes - Once you join, you can add your blog or just a link or just read about weddings, and the wedding industry.
Did I mention that we don’t have any banner ads. Yep we are 100% FREE, and we don’t sell your e-mail (guaranteed) and we accept everyone (if you follow the Bee thread, you know what I’m talking about. Yes, we are a different kind of wedding site - not trying to sell you something - just sharing info the way the internet should be.
Cheers, the uberBrides Team www.uberBrides.com
PS: Feel free to delete this comment after you check us out.
1 comment:
Hi -
I was reading about the latest WeddingBee drama, when I saw your comment and clicked over to your little blog. I wanted to send you this note in an e-mail but wasn’t able to find it on your site.
We have just started a website that may exactly what you are looking for - it is a social wedding network called www.uberBrides.com
An uberBride is the opposite of a Bridezilla - are you an uberBride?
The site is similar to WeddingBee, it has a forum and blogs, but also goes a few steps farther, and allows you to create connections with other bloggers, other wedding vendors and even like-minded Brides.
I would like to encourage you sign up and check us out for 3 minutes - Once you join, you can add your blog or just a link or just read about weddings, and the wedding industry.
Did I mention that we don’t have any banner ads. Yep we are 100% FREE, and we don’t sell your e-mail (guaranteed) and we accept everyone (if you follow the Bee thread, you know what I’m talking about. Yes, we are a different kind of wedding site - not trying to sell you something - just sharing info the way the internet should be.
Cheers,
the uberBrides Team
www.uberBrides.com
PS: Feel free to delete this comment after you check us out.
Post a Comment