The ring has been purchased and should arrive next week! (Although I don't know if he'll hand it over the second it comes. He might try to tease me with it a little.) Yay, yay, yay! (Doing a jig...) Now I don't look like the crazy girl planning a wedding without an "engagement ring"! People are so damn judgmental. J's exact words were "Now you can say F you to all of the people that thought it was a pipe dream." Ha.
Want to see a picture? I knew you would:
How about another:
Last one, I promise:
I love that the band is so small because I have stubby fingers, and the two bands won't take over my entire finger. Woo-hoo! I think my parents are wiping their foreheads right now in relief. (Even they seemed to think I was living in make believe world.) J called them today to tell them he was buying the ring. Dad definitely razzed him a bit saying "I don't think I heard you correctly... who am I talking to?"
I don't think I'll sleep tonight out of excitement.







10 comments:
YAYAYAYAY. It is absolutely stunning!!!!!! Love the pave on the band and around the center stone.
Hooray! Congratulations!
Now he just has to give it to you in a very lovely way :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
It's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!
I'm DYING over it... speechless! As for the "people"... now you can flash your left ring finger in their face & they won't be saying much after that thing Blinds them ;-) It's so PRETTY!
That is absolutely STUNNING! Congratulations!!
it is SO gorgeous! oh my goodness!!!! i love it!!!
i have read where people judged another ring-less blogger. it drove me crazy. kudos to you and J for waiting it out for the right ring at the right time! it's just so amazing.
is it ascher or emerald cut?
I know exactly which blogger you are discussing, and it broke my heart reading the negativity.
The ring is emerald cut.
Thanks everyone for your kind comments!!
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!!
How absolutely gorgeous... thanks for participating in my giveaway.. I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow evening.
x Trina
Post a Comment