Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Tara tagged me on Sunday night. I've been in a bit of a funk, so I'm just now getting around to posting. Here goes!



1. When decorating for Christmas, I only decorate the tree tonally.... as in reds only, greens only, blues only, neutral only, etc-- and I only use white lights. I don't use the same colors two years in a row, and the tree skirt always follows the color scheme. I know, I know... weirdo. (I do have some ornaments that make it in every year, like the Christmas pickle, for instance.)

2. After a light workout (only around 30 minutes), I don't wash my socks. Instead, I switch them to the opposite foot for the next workout. I have no idea why I do this because I own enough socks to wear a different pair every day. I do have the advantage of working for a sock company.

3. I was over cheerleading for a bit, so I was mascot for a year. I was the panther and loved every minute of it. At some point, maybe I'll scan in a picture as proof.

4. I am always super hot and can't sleep if it's above 60 degrees. BUT... my feet are always freezing. J will always snuggle up because he's freezing, until I get too hot and stick my frigid tootsies on him so he moves. He loathes that.

5. I have never had coffee before... ever. For J's birthday one year, I bought us a coffee maker and then found out that he likes the crappy coffee from the gas station best.

6. I own enough wrapping paper, tissue paper, gift bags, scrapbooking supplies, etc. to last me four lifetimes. Again, I will post a picture as proof at a later date. Do I smell an eBay listing in the works?


Here are the rules:

1. link back to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged

I am afraid to tag anyone specifically in case they've already been tagged a bunch of times, but if you're a Reader subscriber or follower, please do! Leave me a comment here, so I can check it out!

2 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

My mom has a Christmas pickle ornament too! It is a game for one of my nephews to spot where it is every year.

And for #4 we are opposite! I am always cold and DH is the little furnace :)

Anonymous said...

We're friends already. My Christmas tree is NO JOKE the exact same way. And more than that, I always pull a color that will coordinate with my current living room [all white, all red, all teal, all silver]. It's a sickness! I also have freezing toes constantly and sleep right under the AC vent. Sigh of refreshment!

Though, I don't do that whole sock thing... ew! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails