
The first color would represent the girls' dresses and accents throughout the reception. The second color is what I was picturing for tablecloths and possibly a few other items I'll clue you in on later. I found some overlays for the tables in the next color. (My mom wasn't quite into it... what do you think?) The next color kind of reminds me of bark. I'd thought about using these from Pottery Barn...
You might remember this pic from The Knot that is my inspiration:
So... do you think I can pull off kelly green and chartreuse in the mix? I'm so afraid it will look weird.







7 comments:
I like those colors together! I think they would be beautiful!
DITTO! that inspiration photo is killer!
I just got your comment on my page.... You are SOOO Sweet!!!! I'm so excited about my package... Thank you again!!! And, WOW do I love your inspiration here... it's breath-taking!
i love the colors! and i LOVE those bark wraps from PB.
I LOVE that inspiration photo...good choice!
My wedding planner said never go more than three colors to avoid color conflict. I think using differing shades of the same color (the differing greens you want to use for example) would be very elegant without being over board. If it turns out anything like the inspiration picture (which is gorgeous!) I think you will be happy!
your inspiration photo is beautiful! i love the kelly grren dress in the other post too. your color combination is pretty, my only thought is that you might want to keep them in a similar hue family. like, a little less bright on the second one (maybe more of a pool or tiffany blue/robbins egg blue). consider what colors your flowers will be...white with name inspirations (leaves/brown things) would be stunning with your colors. i'd keep the napkins and paper lanterns the neutral white/cream color, too.
Post a Comment