J and I were browsing online and found the first contender for his suit. What do you think?
It's from Men's Wearhouse and is on sale for $229... not bad, huh? Did you have the groomsmen match the groom? We were thinking of maybe having the groomsmen wear blue blazers and khakis to save them money, but J isn't quite sure if he likes it. Fill me in!







3 comments:
todd got a custom suit made. just a plain black suit. his groomsmen ordered black suits from jos. a bank for $175. we actually bargained with the salesman and he promised us this price. our guys were so relieved not to spend money on renting a tux or suit for nearly $200 and insteading purchasing something they could keep!
i love navy blazers and khaki pants, btw!
that's a pretty sweet deal... not bad at all for $225. I'm wanting E and his guys to go the khaki suit route as well, but I want E to wear a vest too i think...
I'm a fan of the navy blazers with khaki pants- i think it looks so dapper and preppy. I am too OCD and I would have wanted to go back and add more navy to my color scheme so to save my sanity we are sticking with the khaki for all the men. :)
we had our men match and Derek (my hubby) wore a different tie and had a white boutennier while the groomsmen had pink. Our guys suits came from Express - they are very inexpensive (cheaper than $225) and fit all of the guys very well. They looked like a million bucks!
Post a Comment