Sunday, October 19, 2008
Terrific News
I have been dogsitting all weekend without internet access, which has caused me not to get to those "tags" that I promised you. I just got home and started to tackle the 200 posts in Google Reader. I finally got to post #14 out of 200, and it was from Style Me Pretty. I thought, "Oh, I wonder who won all of the contests for Pink Week." Well, surprise, surprise... we won our invites!! I am so beyond excited. Even J said he now doesn't think it's nuts for me to be online all of the time if it means we win stuff for the wedding. I was planning on Goccoing all of our paper products, but now I won't have to worry about the making the invites perfect... or the money we would have spent. WOO-HOO! Now... what to do with that Gocco?? Maybe cute napkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Congratulations! Your invites are going to be amazing. Can't wait to see how they turn out!
Post a Comment