oh that second necklace is gorgeous!
I'm loving the second necklace and those earring are incredible! Gilt Groupe is new to me. Thanks for the offer to sign me up...cyndillard@aol.com
Gilt Groupe is new to me. Please sign me up!... lynsey.petree@gmail.com
Hautelook.com is doing a sale on Tat2 jewelry tomorrow. It looks similar to these. They have great sales there. You don't need an invite to join this one either. Anyone can just sign up.
Thanks for the info, Jo. I'll check it out!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh that second necklace is gorgeous!
I'm loving the second necklace and those earring are incredible! Gilt Groupe is new to me. Thanks for the offer to sign me up...cyndillard@aol.com
Gilt Groupe is new to me. Please sign me up!... lynsey.petree@gmail.com
Hautelook.com is doing a sale on Tat2 jewelry tomorrow. It looks similar to these. They have great sales there. You don't need an invite to join this one either. Anyone can just sign up.
Thanks for the info, Jo. I'll check it out!
Post a Comment