Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sleepover Fun

The sleepover was a blast. I made edamame, shrimp purses, and spinach-artichoke bites for apps and then steak, mashers, and french bread for dinner. I was too busy chatting and cooking to take any pictures of the food, but it was so nice to relax with friends.

After dinner, the girls and I looked online at the place Jen and her husband will go on their honeymoon next month, while the guys hung out on the deck gabbing about who knows what. Eventually they made their way back inside and some fun ensued:

J kept score:

The night was so fun... so much fun that I crashed before anyone else! I know I'm lame.

3 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

aw! y'all are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the recap! And, I hate that for KA... that's the worst. :-(

Sarah Ring said...

This sounds like you had a great time - and yummy food too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails