I apologize for not posting over the weekend. I had a bit of a headache all week, played the DD role for our friend's 40th birthday bash, and then spent all day Sunday cleaning and de-stashing my magazines. Basically, that consisted of me going through all of my mags once again, pulling out the pages I wanted to keep, and then organizing them. It definitely gets worse before it gets better.
I took some funny pics at the 70's themed birthday shindig that I will be posting at some point this week. But, other than that, I can't think of a thing to post about. Maybe I'll stumble upon something later today. Oh... Tara tagged me last night, so I'll make sure to post my responses. It's a tag I've already had, but immediately after writing the last one, I came up with so many more things to say. Probably not something to brag about... I have a case of the Mondays. Sorry folks.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sorry for the re-tag! I can never remember who had which one...
No worries, Tara! I think this tag is one of the best ways to get to know what someone's really like!
Post a Comment