


^The Knot
^Style Me Pretty
^Social DesignAs you can tell, I'm obsessed with paper lanterns. I've purchased a few already, but I'm not sure if/how we're going to use them. We'll see. I only have another nine months to decide!
Where has most of your design inspiration come from? Now that I'm in the blog world, I'm stumbling upon more and more.
Where has most of your design inspiration come from? Now that I'm in the blog world, I'm stumbling upon more and more.







2 comments:
i'm inspired by home decor, natural outdoor beauty, style me pretty, southern weddings. i was halfway through with wedding plans when i stumbled into the blog world and even then it took me a while to catch on. i have every issue of MSWeddings and InSTyle Weddings dating back to 1998. I get a lot of it there.
i love love love the rustic look! your wedding will be gorgeous.
DITTO to BEB...BUT I got even more of my inspiration from wedding photographers...Jasmine Star, Becker, and Jessica Claire are my favorite...every wedding they photograph is amazing and is full of great ideas...
your wedding is going to be BEAUTIFUL
Post a Comment