Friday, October 3, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner Dress:Pictures Found!

First, I'd like to thank Make Mine a Mojito for giving me the "Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card". Her blog is just too cute, and her favorite alcoholic beverage just happens to be the same as mine. Be sure to check out her blog if you haven't already.

Remember this post where I couldn't find pics online of the dress I'd found for our rehearsal dinner? Last week, photographer Jessica Strickland posted e-pics of a couple named Nicole & Pete. As I scrolled down through the post, I saw my rehearsal dinner dress! Without further ado... (photo credits to Jessica Strickland)


I love the eyelet detailing of the sleeves. It's my favorite part! Have you spied some of your wedding attire on photographer's blogs? And, I can't post without giving Nicole a huge thumbs up on those shoes-- HOT!!

1 comment:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

that's a banana republic dress, right? i saw it seriously on sale two days ago at BR and wished i could get married again and wear it to something. i love it!

i almost bought it in black earlier this summer-- glad I didn't since it's on sale now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails