Wednesday, October 8, 2008

News on the Home Front: Update


I wanted to update you on baby Abigail. She has been back to the doctor a couple of times now since her emergency room visit and is doing quite better. Apparently, she had a severe respiratory infection. Her x-rays showed that one lung was quite full of fluid, but I'm excited to say she's making her way toward recovery. My sister was a bit frightened (as well as my entire family), and we all thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

And just because I can... here is a pic from two weeks ago:

2 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

she's so sweet. her little arm :(

i'm glad to hear things are looking up. please keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear Babe is doing well! I went to email you and realized I don't have your email. Mine is nbucciarelli@gmail.com!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails