Thursday, October 16, 2008

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?

I'm talking to you, readers and followers. Thanks so much for talking me off the emotional ledge after last night's post. I've only been in the blogosphere for two months now, but I feel as though I've gained a group of allies. Your words meant a lot to me. While I needed a little support, I think commenter Melanie said it best when she gently said, "So, well, buck up..." I appreciate those words as much as all of the others. That is exactly what I am going to do... buck up! I'm not the only one with family issues and financial woes. Last night, I took a long bath and read every magazine that was not wedding related. When I got out, I had decided that enough was enough. So, onward and upward...

Oh... and Budget Savvy Bride tagged me earlier in the week, so I promise I'll get to that before the weekend is over.
Related Posts with Thumbnails