Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wedding Wednesday: Real Wedding

My mind has been spinning with all of the images I've been seeing blasting through the blogosphere lately. I just had to share a few that Jessica Lynn posted about.

This wedding makes me wonder why I need a two color palette:


It is so amazingly simple... more to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG those pictures are too beautiful for words! The dress is too DIE for!!!!!! I love the one color palette too!

jessica lynn said...

awww thanks for the shout out to my blog!! dont you just love those pictures!?!?!

perfect bound said...

You can totally get away with a one color wedding palette. No matter what your color palette, let the natural colors of your season shine through as well. I kept it simple with navy bridesmaids dresses and a taupe, merlot and ivory colored accent palette. we ended up with dark pink shoes for the girls, a beautiful array of jewel tones for the centerpieces and of course, the gorgeous hues of October as a background. It was warm and crisp and best of all, natural.

Related Posts with Thumbnails