Monday, October 6, 2008

News on the Wedding & Home Front

The past week and a half have been very eventful and emotional. I don't know why I went on an emotional roller coaster, but I managed to work myself into a frenzy.

On the home front, my niece, Abigail, went to the ER with breathing issues. (She is only about 2 and a half months old now.) I haven't heard word yet on how she is doing, but last I heard, her chest xrays came back showing fluid in her lungs, and she had a high temperature. Please send special wishes her way, as this is very scary to me and my family.

Despite our family emergency, I am happy to say we have a couple of items to check off our to-do list! A few of these will be discussed with you this week! *Originally, I had my checklist inserted here, but Blogger didn't like to post the entry, so I had to trash it.

3 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i'm so sorry to hear about little abigail! i'll keep her and your family in my prayers.

can't wait to hear how wedding plans are coming along.

MrsEm said...

Psst...we're actually still here in Steamboat for the night. Any can't miss suggestions for us in the next 24 hours? We've biked the path, shopped the old downtown and had a fantastic breakfast at a cafe that starts with "W"

Mojito Maven said...

I am so sorry about little Abigail! *HUGS* to you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails