I am always amazed about what J gets worked up about. The story of the first scolding...
I got up this morning, put my ring over the finial of my jewelry keeper and jumped in the shower. After putting on lotion, I got dressed. J turned around while in the closet and said, "So... are you just going to go without your ring willy-nilly. I'm just wondering..."
HA! I couldn't believe it. I hadn't yet put my ring back on and hadn't thought a thing about it. Apparently, J didn't approve!
After telling the story to my girlfriend, I got a second scolding. Am I the only one who takes their ring off when showering... or washing my hands?
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
The only time I take my off is when I shower or work out but I think each person has their own routine.
I'm too scared I'll lose it! So it NEVER leaves my finger. Yes, it's covered in moisturiser by now, but nothing a quick cleaning at the jewellers won't fix!
I always take my ring off to shower, wash my face, put on lotion, sleep... DH jokingly questioned it early in our engagement but I worry about losing it down a drain or something so it goes in its box during grooming! Unless I am traveling as it then never leaves the finger!
I always take my ring(s) off to shower b/c they feel too loose when my hands are wet. On the day we went to register I somehow forgot to put my ring back on my finger (only time that's happened), and I mentioned it to my fiance on the way to the store. When we sat down with the woman helping us, she congratulated us on our upcoming wedding, and my (smartass) fiance turned to me and said, "Show her your ring."
He's a sweetheart. :)
Abbie your blog is so cute! I'm so glad you commented on mine so I can 'stalk' it now! ...I've only had my ring for 2 weeks...but it comes off EVERY time I shower (have you seen Apollo 13?? ..yeah..thats my fear)
Post a Comment