When I was home in August to meet my new niece, I stumbled upon some amazing earrings by Kendra Scott. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of them right now, so I'll have to post more about those later. The thing about these earrings was that I couldn't figure out what necklace I would pair with them. I know... I don't
have to wear a necklace, but I don't think I want to go bare.
Today, I happened upon this beauty by
Azaara and think it would perfect. I figure, if it doesn't work with the earrings, then I would wear it with my every day garb anyway.

What do you think? Is it weird for me to wear gold jewelry, when my rings will be white gold? Surely not...
1 comment:
no... hardly anyone will see your rings from a distance, but the necklace will look amazing! i love it!
Post a Comment