
I know today is not Wednesday, but I got a bit, um, sidetracked yesterday. I couldn't help but post about something so close to me. Stop by Blue-Eyed Bride, Make Mine a Mojito, and FlufflyFashionableFamous each Wednesday to get on the FIT TRAIN. I love that these girls are doing these weekly posts.
Since I started Weight Watchers on July 21st, I have lost a total of eleven pounds (or as I like to call them, my ell bees.) I know I'm tooting my own horn, but I am so proud of myself. Weight Watchers is a great way to get fit and keep the weight off... it's not a diet; it's a new way of life... a new way of thinking about your body, what you're putting into it, and learning to love yourself along the way.
I'm going to join the WW Fit Train and post recipes here and there for you to enjoy. Stay tuned...
And, Nina, you did a great job on the badge!







3 comments:
congratulations, abbie!!! that's so exciting!!!
That's great! Congrats!!! I'm looking forward to the tips and recipes!=)
That is fantastic, Abbie! Way to go, toot that horn girl! :)
Post a Comment