First off: Old Gringo
Next: Frye Daisy Duke
Next: Old Gringo
Next: Lucchese
Next: Frye (the perfect skirt boot)
Next: Vintage blue suede
Next: Vintage green suede
Last, but not least: The Tony Lamas that started it all (They have since been retired due to wear.)
I used to really want a pair of Frye Harness boots, but I quickly realized the square toe made me look super short... and I certainly don't need any help in that department, hence the prevalence of the pointy toe in my collection. So, what do you think? Do I have a problem, or what?







4 comments:
You have got an amazing boot collection!~ Sure your not from Texas?? :)
Ha, ha! Actually, my dad in TX bought me my very first pair (burgundy Ropers) when I was in 10th grade, but I had a hard time breaking them in. There are so many amazing boot shops in TX. I wish I could make a few trips a year!
Love it!!
Love the collection! I checkout one of the links from the last boot post...and found a pair I think I'll put on my List for the Wish Fairy! Have I told you already how much I love my little Winter-Set? haha!!
Post a Comment