Friday, October 31, 2008

Fabulous Shoe Friday

I don't know why I keep looking at heels when I live in Steamboat, but I just can't help myself. Images via JCrew, of course.

I think that I must have this first pair:



And, a pair of flats for good measure.
Notice a trend? I really need to branch out.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love every single paire! Gosh you have great taste!

Tara Vorhes said...

I was looking for something nearly exactly like that third pair for my wedding shoes... maybe if they were a bit darker I would be almost disappointed!

Anonymous said...

Isn't J Crew such a God-send?!

Anonymous said...

The first pair and the 3rd pair are outstandingly my style. You MUST.

Julia said...

Ooh. I want those flats. I think I would declare them a neutral and wear them with everything. I have to say, you really have my number with the green and aqua!

Related Posts with Thumbnails