skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Newest Addition to the Collection
As I was browsing eBay for boots to show you, I stumbled upon a pair that I thought were pretty darn nice... and bought them! I give you the newest addition...
Love them!! And, they were a steal for less than $25
after
shipping. Can you believe it?
1 comment:
Milltini
said...
NO WAY! Those are amazing!!!!!
October 22, 2008 at 9:19 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abbie
View my complete profile
A glimpse into the world of the girl next door, including her obsession with weddings, design, photography and food.
Sponsors
Follow Me On Twitter!
Followers
use code
ABBI0917
shop for all your baby needs:
body pillows
,
good start formula
,
swaddle pod
Not valid for existing
Diapers.com
,
Soap.com
or
BeautyBar.com
customers. Some restrictions apply.
Fab
Uncovet
Open Sky
Heartsy
Minted
Beyond the Rack
Billion Dollar Babes
Design/Story
Ebates- Cash Back Site
Gilt
Hautelook
Ideeli
Joss & Main
One Kings Lane
RueLaLa
Shop At Home- Cash Back Site
The Foundary
The Mini Social- Babies & Kids
Totsy-Babies & Kids
Twsty- Babies & Kids
Zulily- Babies & Kids
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(104)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(263)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(46)
▼
2008
(281)
►
December
(42)
►
November
(69)
▼
October
(76)
Your Vote Counts...
The First Scolding...
Fabulous Shoe Friday
Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
Today is a Good Day
Things I Love Today
New Source for Children's Clothes
Weight Watchers Update
Wedding Wednesday: Real Wedding
Halloween is Almost Upon Us
To E-Pic or Not to E-Pic
Wedding Wednesday: Real Wedding
Wedding Wednesday: Real Wedding
Speaking of Quirkiness
Be Still My Heart...
I've Been Tagged!
Vendor Spotlight: Maybelle Imasa-Stukuls
Blue Suede Shoes
Bridesmaid Dress Saga is Over
A Case of the Mondays
Wedding Jewelry: The Necklace
Fabulous Shoe Friday
And While I'm At It...
Bridesmaid Gift Idea
I'm in Love...
Postage Trend
Make Mine A Mojito's 100th Post Giveaway
Nina & Her Giveaway Gear
Weight Watchers Wednesdays: Soups
I Thought I Said I Wasn't Ready...
Wedding Wednesday: Hair
Testing 4:22 MST
Newest Addition to the Collection
Looking For Boots?
"The One"
The Grinder in Action
The "Collection"
I've Been Tagged Again!
I've Been Tagged!
Terrific News
Halloween is Almost Upon Us
Fabulous Shoe Friday: Boots
Guess What...
Weight Watchers Wednesdays
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
Special Delivery
Wedding Wednesday: The Suit
Wedding Wednesday: Color Palette
eBay Listing Reminder
Test Post... dang it
BLog Love: Smashbox Giveaway
Things I Love Today: Coats
Special Delivery...
Things I Love Today
Word Verification
Sleepover Fun
They're Here!
We're Having a Sleepover
News on the Wedding Front: Bridesmaid Dresses
Fabulous Shoe Friday
Enough about Weddings...
News on the Wedding Front: Save the Dates
Wedding Wednesday: The Dress
News on the Home Front: Update
Do I Smell a Winner?
While We're on the Subject...
News on the Wedding Front: The Date
News on the Wedding & Home Front
Blogger Problems
Southern Football
Rehearsal Dinner Dress:Pictures Found!
Fabulous Shoe Friday
Living in Excess
Who'd have thunk it?
The Dress Update
Wedding Wednesday: Floral Inspiration
►
September
(44)
►
August
(50)
Blog Design By
Penny Lane Designs
1 comment:
NO WAY! Those are amazing!!!!!
Post a Comment