Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Speaking of Quirkiness

I now have proof of quirkiness #1:
I even organize the ornaments by color. This picture was taken about 5 minutes ago, as I was loading our storage unit junk into my car to take home. We rented a storage unit when we listed our place and decided $600 was the limit for us, so we're bringing it all back home.

Just to show you how nutty I really am... Here's a picture of the trashed table I salvaged from next to the dumpster at the storage unit.

It was so freakin' heavy that I had to drag it to the unit and leave it there, instead of putting it in my car. I thought that maybe I could use it in the office area to hold the printer... and it's free! All it needs is a bit of paint, and maybe some elbow grease. J's going to be thrilled, or not so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, A, it looks like the printer will slide off the table? ;-) Good Work tho with the dumpster diving... some of the best things I own were someone elses before they were mine!

JennyLee said...

Great find!

Modelmental said...

That's right, have no fear showing your organisational compulsions to the world! Be proud! I'm jealous of your storage boxes... I'd love to organise my entire world into clear sectioned boxes like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails