Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things I Love Today: Coats

Why am I inundating you with coats? Because it snowed. That's right, snowed! We were hiking on the trail in front of our house Sunday, and snow starting coming down as we made our way back to the house. (Have I told you that I'm not ready??)

Here are a few I'm drooling over...

Love the ruffles...

I tried this one on during our anniversary weekend and fell in love. Too bad the 3/4 sleeve won't work in the freakin' cold arse winter here.

All images via Anthropologie, Revolve Clothing, & Victoria's Secret

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm DYING over the beige with ruffles (of course) and blue polkadot!!! Ohhhhh... I'm in love!
p.s. I can't believe it snowed... I saw it on the news and thought of u!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

SO ADORABLE!!!

Sarah Ring said...

Love the teal houndstooth pattern coat - anything from Anthropologie is just darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails