This post is my 100th post. I never would have believed I would have posted 100 times in less than two months. Believe me, I could have posted even more, but when I realized I was nearing 100, I decided it was time to reel it in a bit.
I debated what to do for my 100th post... should I do a list of 100 things I love, 100 random things about me... nah. What does everyone love more than anything??
FREE STUFF!! (Of course!) So, leave a comment here telling me what you favorite thing is about fall, and I will pick a winner to send a lovely gift.
My biggest fear about blogging was that no one would ever read my blog, so thank you so much for making me realize I was doing something worthwhile! Much love to the blogging community. I look forward to being inspired even more than I already have!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
Congrats on 100 posts!!! My fave thing about fall is going to cider mills and getting plain doughnuts with hot caramel cider, mmm!
congratulations, abbie!!! you got there so quickly!
i love chili, sweaters, wearing boots, the smell of leaves burning outside, playing in the leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, and long bundled up walks with my golden retriever.
Congratulations on the big 100th post! Fall is my favorite season of all so I could just go on and on, but my most favorite thing about the fall are the cool autumn breezes, falling leaves and the smell of the crisp air. Here's a post I recently wrote on my personal blog about how much I love fall!
http://houseofbrodt.blogspot.com/2008/09/welcom-fall.html
100 posts! Congrats on a wonderful milestone!
I am from So. Cal, so I only recently figured out what "seasons" were ;) My favorite part of fall is Halloween, when my husband and our niece and nephew do pumpkin carve offs. We usually try to do something fun to fake "scare" the trick or treat kids in the neighborhood when they come to our door for candy. My husband makes fake "whooOoooO" sounds, and I open the door a crack to reveal my fake, Halloween scary nails gripping candy ;) The kids usually get a good laugh out of it.
Congratulations! I was surprised how fast 100 posts came up, and that people were actually reading my blog, too! Fall for me isn't a huge change from summer... seeing how here in southern california we don't see much leaves changing colors or weather change. So I think my favorite thing about fall is that it means Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up! which of course means family, friends and good food!
Congrats on 100 posts!!! So funny, I've been meaning to write a post all about my Fave Fall Things. So here are a few: Jeans, loafers, new socks, long sleeve tees, football, tomato soup & grilled cheese and last but not least my quilted jacket. Looking forward to your next 100!!
Congrats on your 100 posts! Well done! Yours came MUCH faster than mine! It took me nearly 4 months to get 100 posts I think!
Anyway... my favorite thing about fall is the crunchity-crunch sound the leaves make when you walk on them.... so lovely. :)
Congrats on 100!!
Fall Favorites: hooded sweatshirts, anything pumpkin, cinnamon scented anything, the cool crisp air, playing in the leaves and of course, football.
What do I love about football? My husband was a football player in high school. What I lovede then was how cute his booty looked in his football pants! HEHE...
ohgosh, college football, chocolate chip pumpkin bread, crunching leaves underneath my feet, and cheese the chihuahua getting to wear his sweatshirts! just found your blog and love it!
I love crisp breezy weather, fall football, crackling fires, holidays where you can eat anything (but then regret it later :) ), crunchy leaves. Also wrapping up in a blanket, wearing pj's and reading a good book.
wow! i am so impressed--100 posts in less than 2 months--congrats!
i absolutely LOVE fall. everything about it. i love pulling the sweaters out, fall scented candles, apple cider, all things pumpkin, baking on chilly saturday mornings, chicken and dumplins for cozy evening dinners....i could go on and on!
Post a Comment