First, I must tell you that I live 20 miles outside of town. Second, KA lives 35 miles outside of town in the opposite direction. Third, there will be wine... and vodka and beer. Fourth, we never get together and decided we were just going to have to have a sleepover.
The three of us became really good friends when we worked together at a restaurant when KA and I had just moved to town. Jen was pregnant at the time, and I was force-feeding her Rolos on a daily basis. We became fast friends over wine (once Jen had the baby, naturally). I can not wait for the "reunion"! KA couldn't be at Jen's wedding in August because her own brother got married the same day, so we're ready for some chatting!
There will be an additional 6 people in our house. Good thing we have lots of bedrooms. I'll make sure to post pics of the fun. Have a great weekend!







2 comments:
I love grown-up sleepovers!! Can't wait to see pictures!
how much fun!!! i love grown women sleepovers!
Post a Comment