Monday, October 20, 2008

The Grinder in Action

Last night, J decided to put the new meat grinder attachment to good use. We ground an elk steak and mixed it up with some onions and green and red peppers. We whipped up some quick (lite) cheesesteaks for dinner, and they were awesome.
Please excuse the cluttered picture. How sad is that I took a picture for the blog?

My review: Two thumbs up! It was super easy to use. I let J try it on his own with one condition: don't break the mixer, even on accident. I know, pretty harsh, but he understood once I told him how much the mixer would cost to be replaced. Ouch!

1 comment:

Sarah Ring said...

I want a kitchen aid mixer so bad! May be for Christmas/Hanukkah!

Ps. Just noticed that you were wondering where I got my countdown numbers from, I compiled them from a few different stamps from www.paper-source.com, I can send you the image if you would like to use it for something. Email me at mrandmrsring at gmail dot com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails