- I could eat an entire meal comprised of mashed potatoes and gravy alone... no need for anything else.
- When I get a magazine, I skim the entire thing before going back to read the articles or pages I find interesting. (This was also listed as her quirk, but I do the exact same thing.)
- I often have dreams where I'm running. Then I can't run fast enough, so I start swimming as though I'm underwater, but I'm above ground... bizarre, I think so.
- I sometimes become obsessed with something and then never get started on that something that I became obsessed about. For example, I decided I was going to start making my own cards using stamps and bought hundreds of dollars worth just to realize I'm too lazy.
- I love sports, but I hate watching it on TV unless it's football. I would rather be there in person trash-talking as much as possible.
- I cannot smile naturally for photographs... especially while attending weddings. Something in my brain tells me to make a weird face or give an over-exaggerated smile.
Here are the rules:
1. link back to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
I tag whoever hasn't been tagged yet... consider yourself tagged!







3 comments:
I just opened my package from you and OOOOO I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Again, thank you SO much! xoxo
I am a football addict myself.....
I'm with you on 1, 2, and 4. Glad to know I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment